August 24, 2016 Leave a comment
Although you can easily change your personal information in your Autodesk Account profile, Company Name or Address changes must be submitted with a signature on behalf of the Company.
- Download the Company Address or Name Change Form (PDF).
- Complete the form electronically and then print, or print the form and complete it offline.
- Sign the form. (This change cannot be accepted without a signature.)
Scan the completed, signed form and save the file.
- Fill in the required fields in the form below to open a support request.
- Click Submit and Attach to attach the scanned form file to the request.
Submit the request.
- Once Autodesk receives the complete, signed form, their Customer Care team will make the change to your account.
NOTE: This form is for Company Name and Address changes only. You will need to use a different form if you need to transfer ownership of a license. See our blog on Transferring Ownership of Autodesk Licenses or Subscriptions.