March 25, 2015 Leave a comment
Software Coordinators and Contract Managers can request product media (CD, DVD, or USB, depending on the product) through Autodesk Account for current versions of products covered by Maintenance Subscription.
To order boxed software for previous versions, you will want to see Submitting a Request for Boxed Software blog.
To request product media for the current software version:
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account at autodesk.com.
- Click Management to view your Products & Services.
- Locate the software title with an active Maintenance Subscription and click More actions below the download button.
- Select Get a physical copy from the More actions pull-down menu
- Select from the products available on your Maintenance Subscription contract and complete the requested shipping information.
- Click the Next Step button after you complete the form to review your order.
Note: The button is active after you enter all the required product and shipping information.
- Click the Go to Checkout button to proceed to the payment screen.
- Enter the requested billing information and click the Place your order button when finished.
After submitting your order, a Thank You page will display all your order details. A copy of your order information will also be sent to the email address on your Autodesk Account.
Note: Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery when you select a standard ground shipping method.
If you are still having trouble with this, feel free to contact Microsol Resources at 888-768-7568 or email email@example.com.